Type your paragraph here.
Nauti-Lass Ponds & Critters, Inc.
pet turtles turtle facts types of turtles baby turtles for sale
1. It is unlawful to take Nebraska reptiles for commercial purposes.
1. A fishing permit is required to take, or attempt to take Snapping Turtles year round. Snapping Turtle Bag limit of 5 – Possession limit of
10. Snapping turtles may be taken only by hand, hand net, hook-and-line, bow-and-arrow, gaff hook or legal trap. (Traps allowed only on
2. It is unlawful to take False Map Turtles or Blanding’s Turtles.
3. Other species may be taken year round for personal use only without a permit. The bag limits are the same as the possession limits
1. There are no state requirements for reptiles other than it is unlawful to possess False Map Turtles or Blanding’s Turtles.
2. There is a possession limit of 10 Snapping Turtles, 10 Western Painted Turtles and 3 each Yellow Mud Turtle, Ornate Box Turtle, Smooth
Softshell, Spiny Softshell and Red-eared Slider
TAKING FROM THE WILD
SUMMARY OF NEBRASKA TURTLE LAWS
Blanding's Turtle Emydoidea blandingii
Common Snapping Turtle Chelydra serpentina serpentina
False Map Turtle Graptemys pseudogeographica pseudogeographica
Midland Smooth Softshell Apalone mutica mutica
Ornate Box Turtle Terrapene ornata ornata
Red-eared Slider Trachemys scripta elegans
Western Painted Turtle Chrysemys picta bellii
Western Spiny Softshell Apalone spinifera hartwegi
Yellow Mud Turtle Kinosternon flavescens flavescens